Sunday, December 26, 2010
Saturday, December 25, 2010
- failing my on-the-road driving test...well, i am still a good girl though...i passed my hill, parking and 3-point-turn tests!...yay me!
- busy picking a non-existent fight with my illustrious family member behind the said-member's back...i am nothing if not pathetic....
- dusting off my textbooks for an upcoming test (one test of lessons i haven't learned as i haven't attended any, i repeat, any, classes)...
- scrambling off like a mad-chicken-who-losses-his-head to find something of extreme importance in my life: a direction in life.
- getting on my family's nerves by being a loser...
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Friday, October 8, 2010
- moral corruption - affairs, mistresses, bribe etc
- illegal activities - threatening, killing, hurting etc
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Saturday, October 2, 2010
- i will always, i repeat, always, accidentally fall somewhere.
- ..............well, i have it 10 seconds ago, but it flew right out my brain box...........
Friday, October 1, 2010
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Monday, September 6, 2010
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Friday, September 3, 2010
Thursday, September 2, 2010
- FLUSH UNTIL ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS LEFT!
- WIPE/HOSE DOWN THE TOILET SEAT!
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Monday, August 30, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
- I am thankful to my ever forgiving and loving mama and baba...I will keep this moment in my time and I promise I will give my all to give this all back...
- I am thankful to my sister Jaja, who always listen and who is always the voice of strength and practicality...
- I am thankful to my other siblings Gegel, Alin and Aboy, who always pick up the phone to listen to my ramblings and make me feel good when I feel really down...
- I am thankful to Nenek Maridah, who loves me...I love you so much Nenek...I am sorry I am such a bad granddaughter...
- I am thankful to Nia, whom I tell everything, who force me to face this, whom I really love...
- I am thankful to Dora, who is always kind while I am definitely not and who always find something good to look for...
- I am thankful to Fazan, who is the voice of reason, who help me see things clearly...
- I am thankful to Yaya, who dispenses hugs all around and promises me a spot as her bridesmaid even I am such a horrible friend...
- I am thankful to Rachel, who always cheers me up with her sense of humour and generosity...
- I am thankful to Joyce, who takes care of me when I am in need...
- I am thankful to Evie, who gives and gives and always make time for me...
- I am thankful to all the nice people who make me smile or pave my way for me...I love all of you, and thank you for always forgiving me...
Friday, August 6, 2010
Dora asked me a few days ago of characteristics of my ideal man...Coming from someone who has never have even a real crush, never mind a boyfriend, I am quite free with my ideals...They are foolish and yes, very ideal...I listed lots of characteristics...Somehow, all of these characteristics wind up to describing fidelity, responsibility and honesty...
I just realize one thing that I should really really want in a man, happiness...He should promise me happiness...I know it's too vague and impossible, but ideally, my man should want my happiness above all else...He should want to strive to give me everlasting happiness...Why else I want to be with him when happiness is so elusive lately?
Friday, July 30, 2010
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
- polaroid camera...the cute one with all the bells and whistles (cute covers and so on)
- 12MP digital camera...is the highest resolution still 12MP?...anyway, the one with the highest resolution with the biggest memory or extended memory...
- digital slr camera...coz they capture the most wicked pictures ever...
- camcoder...coz i love videos and i have this dream of posting crazy videos on youtube and become notorious, rich and famous (which i will never ever do, but a girl can dream)...
- ipod touch...i don't know why...
- these cute little buggers called earphones that i saw at Dick & Smith downtown...
- these really really really really really beautiful shoes i just saw at Pulp on queen street yesterday...they are so darned breath-taking...
- bigger internet plan at smaller price/fee
- more money (who doesn't?)
- more time (but i will still procrastinate, so why bother?)
- happiness (as a wise man said 'it all depends on you')
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
- she cried when she accidentally bought a tester facial moisturizer...yes, a very justifiable reason to cry....
- she cried a river on her kak jaja's pillow when some idiot clownish of a guy snickered behind his hand, calling her 'pondan' (that's transvestite for you) when he saw her wobbling in her brand new 4 inch black heels at the store...i was there...yes, even the most stoic man cries when someone calls him 'pondan'...
- she cried hard when she was convinced that she is fat...i blamed her bitch of friends...her friends are reed thin...they look like sticks walking...no shape to speak of...no boobs and hips and butt...as compared to her, she indeed looked fat...she is actually very very normal as her weight falls in the almost underweight category for her height...i am very fat...i don't cry over it...she did actually cry over her 'fatness'....well, her friends are bitches and she is at the sensitive stage....
Monday, June 28, 2010
- wheat/flour tortilla - 6 (i used store bought tortillas, too lazy to make my own :P)
- boneless chicken breast - 400-500 g
- onion - 1-2 (depends on how much onion you want)
- cheddar cheese - 200 g (grated)
- vegetable/olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- cajun spice
- barbeque sauce
- salt to taste
- clean boneless chicken breast and dry it with paper towel. then cover the chicken breast under a saran wrap or wax paper and pound it until it's reasonably and uniformly thin. this is so that the chicken is cooked well when grilled.
- season chicken breast with Cajun spice and salt. any spices can be used and since i really love Cajun spice, it's my poison of choice :)
- oil the grilling pan very lightly so that the chicken does not stick to the pan. grill chicken until well-cooked. when chicken is cooked, spread a layer of barbeque sauce on both surfaces of chicken and grill for about 10 seconds on both sides. remove chicken and cut it to have medium sized chicken strips.
- chop the onion crosswise so that u will have semi-circular onion sections. add 1 tablespoon of oil into a pan and sauté onion in low heat until it's light brown (really soft and sweet but not burned). remove the onion for quesadillas assembly later.
- on one tortilla, add a layer of onion and chicken strips. sprinkle a bit of barbeque sauce on the filling and add grated cheese until the whole tortilla is covered. add another tortilla on the filling.
- grill the assembled quesadillas until cheese is melted.
- cut quesadillas in 4 sections.
- buen apetito!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
- real penguins. the ones which live in cold areas and are very cute looking.
- gegel. fat rolling penguin.
- alin. fat penguin. full stop.
- jaja. squawking penguin.
- aboy. sharkie. it's a story for another day.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Sunday, June 13, 2010
- no cheating, say the first thing u come up with.
- this is not a test, so there's no right and wrong answer.
- that's it. i'm just curious.