Tuesday, June 29, 2010

i'm a teenager

my baby sister is in her teenage-hood...that means crying over random things...she justified that by saying 'i'm in a sensitive stage (in my life)'....some examples:

  • she cried when she accidentally bought a tester facial moisturizer...yes, a very justifiable reason to cry....
  • she cried a river on her kak jaja's pillow when some idiot clownish of a guy snickered behind his hand, calling her 'pondan' (that's transvestite for you) when he saw her wobbling in her brand new 4 inch black heels at the store...i was there...yes, even the most stoic man cries when someone calls him 'pondan'...
  • she cried hard when she was convinced that she is fat...i blamed her bitch of friends...her friends are reed thin...they look like sticks walking...no shape to speak of...no boobs and hips and butt...as compared to her, she indeed looked fat...she is actually very very normal as her weight falls in the almost underweight category for her height...i am very fat...i don't cry over it...she did actually cry over her 'fatness'....well, her friends are bitches and she is at the sensitive stage....
p/s: b, u r the cutest thing since nickhun....very very cute!!!don't cry, ya...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! Do you have to write it on your blog?! sheeshh, woman. u make me sound like i'm an emo kid. and yes, I AM getting fatter T_T And i want to be a skeleton. I DO! I DO! I DO! I'll be A very happy CHILD. So yeaa, i wanna slap my friend, lol. That was random xD

Post a Comment

 
Enter My Lair. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino