Wednesday, July 8, 2009

give me the money!

have u ever wished for miracle to happen, so bad, that even though u have stop believing in fairies and santa, u secretly pray to have ur wish come true?okay, that sounds convoluted...anyhow, that's what i feel about money...i know, i know that we have to earn them but somehow, i can't stop believing...i keep on logging on to my bank account online, hoping against hope that someone will put money in it...not that i need the money, i just wish somebody will give me some!i don't know why, but i'm pretty sure this is common for almost everyone walking on earth, that money makes us happy....


knowing that i have money, i feel safe....no matter how meagre the portion is, as long as i have it, i feel secure with the fact that i have it...recieving it makes me rapturous...even 1 dollar makes me fall to my knee, thankful for the wonder God bestow me!hehehe...that's why, i always hope that i will get a surprise everytime i check my account...not that i happens a lot...but it does happen...


funnily, i remember, i think this happened last year, that my scholarship provider/the bank had mistakenly deposited around NZ$ 4 000 in a lot of the scholars' accounts, including yours truly...since i'm the type who check my account almost daily (u know just in case i see some suspicious withdrawals or something), i was flabergasted when i saw the amount in my checking account...i knew that we were not supposed to get our trimonthly in another month's time and there was no reason that my scholarship provider would give us that much so suddenly!so that amount was shocking...i stored the money in my online account, just to be safe and contacted my scholarship officer...yup, not surprisingly the bank rescinded the money on the next day...


i knew the money wasn't meant for me but i somehow felt the twinge of dissapointment...*sigh*...i would be NZ$ 4 000 richer if the money was indeed a surprise gift from heaven, or in that case, scholarship provider...anyway, surprise money will always be welcomed!i welcome thee, money, with open arms!hahahaha...



2 comments:

princessyafa said...

hahaha harly so melodramatic>>>happened to me too but takde la sampai 4000!contacted jpa but no action taken :P i wonder what happen to the money??

Harley said...

u lucky girl!hahahaha...they took back the money withing 24 hrs!hahahaha...i knew it wasn't mine so i wasn't that sad, but alas....i wish it was a surprise money!hahahaha...then i can shop like crazy!hahahaha...

Post a Comment

 
Enter My Lair. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino