Friday, May 14, 2010

crazy disgusting thing i do

well, there are actually lots and lots of them...but today, i'll keep my dignity, whatever left of it anyway, and tell u one particular habit that is never broken...so far...i am damn lazy...practically everyone who knows me well know this bit...but the extraordinary thing that comes out of this fact is the fact that when i get too lazy to take an evening shower (yes i do frequently take a minimum of 2 showers daily, morning and evening ones, non-laziness permitted), i will not change from my dirty day clothes and dutifully sleep on the floor for the night...


the reason: i am dirty, my clothes are dirty, new clothes mean spreading dirtiness and therefore keep on wearing the clothes i am already wearing...the goes to sleeping on the floor...it means my bed will be kept pristine clean...i can bet u $1000 that there must be at least another person in this world who does this...i am not the only one, so i don't feel isolated and i feel very justified...take that!!!!....the end...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Enter My Lair. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino