Thursday, February 21, 2019

Bargain Hunting 101: Buy When It Is Cheap

Those who know me, know I am a shark at heart. A shark at bargain hunting (har-har, not funny, I know, I am  lame that way).

Anyway, I bought MOST of my stuff at bargain price, which means, they are usually sold at discounted price.

Yesterday, I went to a mall close to my home and bought 4 pairs of shoes, all at discounted price.

These are my new darlings:


Pretty gray velveteen sandals with gray bow and circular details on top


RM 19


Similar to ones on top, except it is in baby-blue


RM19


Baby pink velveteen sandals with pink bows


RM9


Shiny dark blue-purple sandals


RM19 


Original price for each pair of shoes is RM75. I am happy for these as I need shoes for work as my shoes are both spoiled (I've used both of them for 8 months, now it is time to say sayonara, thank you, next ones please ala Marie Kondo).


I would rather all my shoes to be RM9, alas, size is my limitation. My perfect fit for Vincci is size 8, but I compromised and got 2 in size 9.


For those who are new at bargain hunting and would like to dip their toes in it, Vincci is one of the perfect brand for bargain hunters. 


Every now and then, they would put their old stock at the side and sell the shoes for RM9 or RM19, I usually buy my shoes at those prices, since I am not really into new latest fashion trends. Lookout for those racks. They are usually snapped up really fast. I make it a habit to check the side racks for cheap stuff if I am in the mood for new shoes. I actually need these new shoes for work. All of them are less than RM100, and Vincci is actually a good local brand which items are in great condition and good quality. They usually last me at least 1 year, some even stretch up to 2-3 years. Great value considering I usually buy them at discounted price of RM9-19 per pair.


So, go and check your local Vincci/Padini stores!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Enter My Lair. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino