Wednesday, January 30, 2019

An Introduction To Bargain Hunting

I am a bargain hunter. I feel the most satisfaction from bargains and sales. I bought MOST of my stuff on discounted price. So, I rarely buy latest fashion/products. And since I am also a creature of habit, I buy most of my products over and over again.

For an example, I have used my body wash since ages ago. Since high school days. That is YEARS. It is the same with my facial wash.

So, I tend to buy my personal products during sales in bulk. I'd buy my shampoo, conditioner, body wash, facial wash, deodorant etc in bulk and at discounted price. Bulk as is usually more than 1. I would usually buy 2-3 the least at a time.

I get serious anxiety if I find my stock running to 1-2, so I tend to go into flurry of buying spree.

So, based on my annual accounting, I actually saved A LOT of money buying my essentials in bulk.

I'd advise the same for everyone. Buy your personal products during sales period in bulk, if you are a creature of habit like me, that is. I have saved more than hundreds of Ringgit this way. And on the plus side, I've never have the need to go into an emergency run for toothpaste or body wash whenever I ran out of them.

Maybe one day, I'd do a list of great bargain hunting places and webstores.

P/S: I don't know whether this advice is useful for those who use high end products eg SKII, Estee Lauder etc. Since I personally do not use these products *SHRUG*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Enter My Lair. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino