Thursday, April 23, 2020

Times Of COVID

While this MCO is not really MCO for me (other than not being able to go home to KL to see my family, business is as usual for me, as in my days are the usual), I have been doing things I haven't done or before.


I have started to cook again (ah, reminds me of the good old student days in New Zealand). Just because food it hard to come by, and takeout does not interest me anymore after eating the same thing over and over again.


I have started to be interested in plants. Yes, plants. It started with not being able to get my hands on curry leaves. Then it became another whole new interest after seeing Mardhati and Kalai's garden of herbs, spices, vegetables and plants.


Then, lastly, I got addicted to buying groceries and random household items. From RM2 shop, DIY shop, supermarkets and Shopee. Yes, I am doomed. So doomed.


One thing that is surely not budging, is my career. Exam is postponed, thus I am stuck where I am in this rut until I can move forward and sit for my exam. For now, this has to be in the back burner.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Enter My Lair. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino